Sunday, August 2, 2009

UTAR Life~~

Wow …!! Long time no update blog already, miss me ?? haha~~ Izit feel like very weird that I typing my Blog vf English ?? What ??!! Lun Changed d ?? No lar, coz University already mah, still chinese meh ??!! Actually no lar, coz type English faster than chinese mah, coz lazy to do pin yin gar.. blek~~ =p

After I enter UTAR life become more stress than Kojadi loh ..!! U noe y ?? coz most of the time I spend vf my laptop haha… If not movi than is games. I played Most Wanted, Devil May Cry, Mahjoong, Street Fighter, Counter Strike, Dota, Life 4 Death…… Life 4 death n Counter Strike I play the less, coz while I playing it make me faint almost want vomit Damn suffer lar !! So hardship y I still want play leh ?? Who create that kink of games de leh ?? Some time I use to play COD while I at Kampar at CC coz frend call mah. Actually I dun 1 go de, but haiz ..! Give them face loh. Haiz ..!! Who call me 1 become their friend meh ?? kaka~~ Too many game to play here leh. After I stay here, many things have change, coz here no longer KL anymore, have to take care myslf, eat myslf, no $$ eat have to eat Maggie Mee. Haiz ~~ so Yam Gong leh …!! Here food not bad wad, gt Chao Kuey Tiao, Chicken Rice, big/small fried, Har Mee, Dim Sum, Nasi Lemak and so on so on~~~ My house here ok ok lar, as wad I aspect lar, but just share toilet vf beside room only loh. I thought only 2 ppl share 1 toilet. My room quite small and pay more compare vf other ppl leh, coz 1st time mah, do some survey 1st loh, bt tis survey have to do 1 year leh, coz sign contract vf the management. My housing area not bad lar, gt basketball court ONLY, badminton court have to book at other place loh. I not so well in basketball, Many pro basketball player here, they all expert insane de leh, how to fight them ?? here de guard dam suck, all white face thy all check tis check that, but all black faces like foreigner thy dun check. Useless guard !! The management quite clever need us sign 1 year contract, I want move oso canot.

But when I com Kampar, I met a lot of new friend leh.. Most of them quite friendly and some of thm dam funny. I learn frisbee here, u noe what is frisbee ?? neh ~~ dog play de leh, like UFo like tat de loh.. can fly at sky de … it is a not bad game lar actually, I din play b4 oso. My classmate thm friendly, I thought when I go Kampar I wish study well and be guai zai, dun like last time really stupid fuller really Chi Sin leh. I thought can become good boy, but no longer guai zai loh, haiz, attitude so easy change de meh ?? haiz .. so old d, change wad change lar, jz be back myslf lar, like tis I will live more happier and make more friend leh. But one, I wish to become more crazier coz like now I know less leng ui leh, so one can teach me how to know more leng lui ?? Walau talk about leng lui ar, UTAR dam much leh, everywhere oso can find, bt oso gt ppl look like ghost de lar. Wakakakakakaka…!! ( ghost pls dun angy, I din mention anyone) now my tutorial class is t3 (I thk lar) bt I take note a leng lui at t4 leh, always I concern on her, she look dam pretty ar, if I make friend vf her dam syok ar. My tutorial group nt bad wad, everyone vry cool nice but not everyone lar, gt leng lui oso. Haha ~~ some of it abit LCLY some of thm really haiz, dun noe hw to sy ar.. no need talk about thM.

Dun always thk I @ UTAR always Kap lui only, quite stress, although gt less mid-term, but dam much assignment. Dun noe whether can finish or not. Tat day mass comm dam hard leh, walau really dun noe what the question asking. Never c such a mid-term tat difficult. My both Into To Advertising and Advertising copy writing is the same tutor teach, wow tat tutor dam sienz, always complain us, yuck, if v know v won’t go study Advertising d lar, always expect we all are advertiser. Ceh..!! But both lecturers from Intro to Adverting and Advertising copy writing oso very boring lecture. The best lecturer is Ms. Joana Tan that fuller dam crazy, always let her ‘zat’ till nthg to say. She is a skillfull lecturer. And the best tutor is Mr. Lionel, that fuller dam man lar, nvr c such cool tutor b4. COOL~~ UTAR all talk about $$$. Y student still study at UTAR ?? I thought al facilities are free, bt UTAR say u wait slowly lar, u will get free thg at UTAR when u are dreaming. The worst things are no badminton court, cafeteria foods suck, no bring ID have to do a lot of rubbish, and others more~~~~

Still can remember that, someone wish to get to know of me, What the name ar ?? Amamda Lim Jia Hwa ?? Hiz ..! Let ppl play, yam gong… I thought who is that, is leng lui ?? her’ sound like a guy, When I call ‘her’, ‘. WHAT ??! A gay falling luv vf me ?? bt ‘she’ say ‘she’ is a gal call Amanda de wor ?! Nvrmnd, until one day, I call ‘her’ but actually tat ghost is David Liew, dam it, make me so hapi !! I thought now a day gal so geng tim …!! Ceh ..!!

Finally I would like to ask who else got movie, comedy, Chinese drama to transfer to me?? U know Kampar de life de lar, not fishing studying, sleeping, chui sui, spend 30 min go Gopeng Mcd and spend 30 min to go bck Kampar still can do what ?? So I hope that, anyone pls transfer some movie especially Hong Kong drama to me pls~~~ thx..~~ may god bless u all ~~~*Welcome to leave comment to my blog (especially who like to transfer me movie).. (Although I know got a lot of grammar mistake~~ =D )

* PIcture will attach at my friendster picture. visit link

(New photo will be upload later)

No comments:

Post a Comment