Sunday, August 2, 2009

I Hate Friendster Blog !!

Friendster blog make me feel emo lar !! No wonder no ppl add comment to my blog for long time lar, haiz ..!! Dun noe wad happend, no comment can b add to my blog..!! Luckiely thx for Zer Yun leng lui ~~ without her, ddun noe whn only i can take note tat my friendster blog cant add comment to it !! Argh ~~!!

Now here my new blog, all from friendster blog, ps ignore friendster blog, everything will be fine... hope that, now i can concern vf my assignment, have to rush for it...

3 comments:

  1. haha.. calm down calm down...
    XD
    anyway..
    i am the first ppl who leave comment to your new blog ler...
    wakaka...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I... so agree to this cause,
    Friendster makes me feel so stupid because if you dont make such a damn retarded profile with lots of fucking designs people will fucking ignore you,DAMN THEM FRIENDSTER

    ReplyDelete
  3. U have pass by my same journey ??

    ReplyDelete